When you are ready to send your returned products back to Mary Kay, it's as simple as marking each product as being returned to the company, selecting replacement products, printing the replacement form for reference and submitting the replacement order to Mary Kay.
Placing in Boulevard:
- From the Shortcuts form, click Product Replacement (or from the Product menu, select Product Replacement). Products listed on the Replacement form are all returned items that have not been finalized in Boulevard.
- Click next to each item being returned to the company, then click the button, and select Company.
- From the Replacement Products form, add the items you want the company to send in return.
- Once all items have been added, and the Retail difference is 0.00, ensure the Print on Complete check box has been selected, then click OK .
- Boulevard will now show a Replacement order under the Open Orders.
When the replacement product arrives it can then be received into your inventory (see Receive a Product Order into Inventory).
Submitting to the company online:
You can use the printed Sample Replacement Product form referenced above as a guide when submitting the replacement product order online. For further assistance on the actual process of submitting to the company, please contact MK.