After you have created an invoice for your customer with items being returned, those items will then appear in the Product Replacement form in Boulevard. When you are ready to send your returned products back to Mary Kay, it's as simple as marking each product as being returned to the company, selecting replacement products, printing the replacement form for reference and submitting the replacement order to Mary Kay.
- From the Product menu, select Product Replacements.
- Products listed on the Replacement form are all returned items that have not been finalized in Boulevard. Select the checkbox next to each item being returned to the company.
- From the product replacement toolbar, select and choose Company.
- From the Replacement Products form, add the items you want the company to send as replacements.
- Once all items have been added, and the Retail difference is 0.00 click OK
- From the Preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
Boulevard will now show a Replacement order under the Open Orders. When the replacement product arrives it can then be received into your inventory (see Receive a Product Order into Inventory).
Submitting to the company
You can use the printed Sample Replacement Product form referenced above as a guide when submitting the replacement product order online. For further assistance on the actual process of submitting to the company, please contact MK.