From the Shortcuts form, click Inventory Orders (or from the Product menu, select Inventory Orders).
Edit Totals for Open Orders:
- From the Filter side bar, select Open from the Status drop-down list to only show open orders. (All open orders will be bold, marked with a and have a Status of Open.)
- For additional filtering, from the Type drop-down list, select either All, Standard, EZ Ship, Guest Checkout, or Replacement.
- Double click on the selected order to be edited (or click ).
- When finished, Save.
Edit Totals for Received Orders:
- Locate the order using the Status and Type drop-down list options from the Filter side bar.
- Double click on the order to edit the totals.
- When finished, click OK to save and close the form.
This option is best if you need to edit multiple orders.
- Click next to the edit button, and select Edit Mode from the drop-down menu option to place the Inventory Orders grid into edit mode. Changes made will automatically be saved when tabbing out of each grid cell.
- To close out of the edit mode, click next to the edit button, and select to un-check Edit Mode from the drop-down menu option or just close the Inventory Orders form to reset automatically.
Having trouble finding an order?
From the Inventory Order form tool bar, click to clear any filters set.