After you have created an invoice for your customer with items being returned, those items will then automatically be added to the Product Replacement screen in Boulevard. Follow the steps below when you are ready to submit to the company for an exchange.
Note: The steps below do not submit the actual order. The purpose is to track items being sent from the company as replacements for items that have been returned by customers.
- From the Product menu, select Product Replacements.
- Products listed in the replacement screen are all items added as a return on an invoice that has not been finalized in Boulevard. Select the checkbox next to each item being returned to the company.
- From the product replacement toolbar, select and choose Company.
- From the Replacement Products form, add the items you want the company to send as replacements.
- Once all items have been added, and the Retail difference is 0.00 click OK .
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
Submitting to the company
You can use the printed Replacement Product form referenced above as a guide when submitting the replacement product order online. For further assistance on the actual process of submitting to the company, please contact MK.
Reprinting the Replacement Form
- To print the replacement form again, from the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- Select the order, then click Print.