The skincare profile has been phased out with Boulevard 2020. We recommend using the Checklist, Wish List, and Formula fields; all of which can be filtered and reported on to give you much more information.
Checklists and Filters are super helpful and probably some of the most underutilized gems in Boulevard. You can use them to design custom reports, build name lists in the List Builder (to save custom groups of people), create email messages, and send through Boulevard.
- Tracking Information From the Skin Analyzer App
- Boulevard 2020 Webinar Replay explains using the Checklist feature to track skincare profile information.
- Setting up Checklists
- Add an Item to a Customer's Wish List
- Filter & View Wish List Items
- Invoice Wish List Items from the Profile
- Create Custom Contact Groups from Any List