The Gross Receipts report is solely based on invoices and is the recommended report for gross personal sales to be used for tax purposes. As with Mary Kay, we do not recommend using the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet for tax purposes. This report groups the invoices by the invoice sale type, along with the discounts given and sales tax charged.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Tax section, double click on the Gross Receipts report.
- Enter the date range to print, then click OK.
- From the Filter sidebar, choose whether or not to include Personal Use or Business Supplies (click Submit if you change a filter selection).
- From the preview toolbar, click to print.
- When finished printing, from the preview toolbar, click to choose an export format such as pdf.