The Gross Receipts report is solely based on invoices and is the recommended report for gross personal sales to be used for tax purposes. This report groups the invoices by the invoice sale type, along with the discounts given and sales tax charged.
Important Note: As with Mary Kay, we also strongly do not recommend using the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet for tax purposes.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Tax section, select the Gross Receipts report, then click Print (or double-click on the report).
- Enter the date range to print, then click OK.
- From the Filter sidebar, choose whether or not to include Personal Use or Business Supplies (click Submit if you change a filter selection).
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).