The PC Program date can be removed from one contact profile or multiple contact profiles at one time.
- From the Contacts menu select Preferred Customer (or from the main toolbar click Preferred).
- In the Preferred Program form, under the Filter options, select On Preferred Program.
- From the Date Range field, select CUSTOM.
- In the Start field, enter a date that will include everyone (such as 1/1/1900 to the current date), then click OK .
- By default, only Active customers will be displayed in the grid. If the contacts to be removed are already set as Inactive, hover over the Active column header in the grid, click and select No then click Close. This will filter to only show customers that are set as Inactive and that currently have a PC Program date stored on their contact profile.
- Uncheck the customers that you want to remove the PC Program date from their contact profile, or click to remove them all.
- When finished, click OK to close the form.