Find out which customers have bought certain items, or from a particular group, such as lipsticks, foundation, or cleansers, from you in the past. You can even take it one step further and create a list in the List Builder, send a personalized group email message, or even create a Sales Event email with a listing of items included!
From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar click Inventory).
Option 1: One or More Items
Tip! For example, to view usage for lip glosses, from the Product Line filter, choose Nourishine Plus.
- From the product list toolbar under the View drop-down options, select Usage by Customer.
- Click Filter* to set any desired filters (date range, Category, Group, Product Line, Section, and whether to include Closeout Items or Out of Stock), then click OK .
- To filter for a specific item, in the search field type a partial product description or part number (If necessary, right-click on any column header and choose Show Find Panel. View)
* Or choose to use the Filter slide out option as shown in the animated image above (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select use filter slide outs).
- To print as a report, select the checkbox next to the desired contacts (or leave unchecked to print all), then Print.
- To add the selected contacts to the List Builder, click List Builder.
Option 2: One Specific Item
- In the search field at the top of the product list, type a partial product description or part number. View
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product profile and select the Usage tab.
- From the Period drop-down choose one of the options listed, or select Date Range to enter a custom range, then click OK .
- Click Print to print.