After setting up the Checklist, you can filter based on whether tasks have been completed or if tasks have not been completed. The Checklist quick filter is available for all contact lists (Customer, Unit, and Address).
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From any of the contact lists, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Checklist filter, select a checklist item from the drop-down options given in the first drop-down field.
- Select either Checked (those that have the task selected in their profile), or Unchecked.
- If you chose Checked from the step above, enter a range within the two date fields, then click the X to apply the filter.
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.