Follow the steps below to apply the Email contact list quick filter to find out which contacts have an email address saved in the Email 1 field (primary email) in their contact profile or those that do not.
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From any of the contact lists, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Email drop-down, select No Email or Has Email.
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.