The first step to entering your on-hand inventory amounts into Boulevard is taking a physical count of the product you currently have in stock. We suggest printing a worksheet from Boulevard to record your current inventory. When finished, proceed to the next step, Entering Your Base Inventory.
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar click Inventory).
- From the View drop-down, select Worksheet.
- From the toolbar, click Print, then from the preview window, click to print.
Tip: To reduce the number of pages, use the sidebar filter to not include Closeout Items or Archived Product. To print discontinued items separately and have them grouped by type (Cleansers, Moisturizers, etc.), import and print the Discontinued Product by Type view.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar click Reports).
- Under the Inventory section, select the Inventory Worksheet by Category report, then click Print (or double-click on the report).
Tip: Optional: From the Category drop-down on the preview form, uncheck any category you do not want to be included when printing the report. When finished, click OK , then Submit .
- From the preview form toolbar, click to print or to choose export options.
- If you already have on-hand amounts in Boulevard and would like a printout of only those items, see Print Current On Hand Inventory.