There are many different cloud-based services available for backing up your Boulevard data. For instructions on using one of the services listed, please visit their websites. Due to the many variables outside of our control, Main Street Software cannot provide any support pertaining to the setup/installation for any cloud-based options except for the Google integration option.
If you have a Gmail/Google account, you already have access to Google Drive.
Before Boulevard backups can be stored using any cloud-based option their service must be configured first.
Note: The default backup file location is under Documents, inside the Boulevard folder. If you choose to sync to one of the cloud options listed above, you can include the Documents folder which will then also include the Boulevard folder containing your backup files. If you would prefer to backup to a different location other than the default, follow the steps below.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences, then click on the Backup tab.
- Under the Automatic section, select Prompt back up on exit, then enter the number of Files to Keep before the oldest backup file is overwritten.
- To specify where the backup files will be saved, select Other.
- In the location field, click … and navigate to where you want the backups to be saved, then click OK .
- Click OK to save and close.