If you open Boulevard and receive an error stating that the data file you are trying to use contains a version number that is incompatible with the version of Boulevard you're trying to use, you'll need to install the latest software release to resolve the error.
- Click on the following link and log in: Software Release.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions checkbox, then click Download. View
- If given the choice, please choose Run otherwise select Save.
- If you were not given the choice to Run or where to save the file, hold the key then press . This will bring up a list of your recently downloaded files (or in File Explorer, open your Downloads folder).
- From the files listed, locate the setup file with today's date, and depending on the browser you're using either click on Open, Run, or click on the file itself to launch it.
- When the installation process begins, follow the on-screen prompts, then click Finish. View