Filter contacts by the Best Time to call/contact set in their profile, then print as a report or labels or send an email.
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer or Unit List, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Best time to call drop-down, select from Anytime, Morning, Afternoon, or Evening (set to All by default).
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.
- The Address List can also be filtered for Best Time to call/contact by adding the Best Time column, then using the column header filter. See Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists to add.
- Create a Contact Log Entry & Record Time Spent
- Create a Log Entry for Multiple Contacts
- Contact List Filters & Column Sort
- Create, Import, or Filter a View to use with the List Builder