Follow the steps below to apply the User Code Customer list quick filter to find out which contacts have specific information saved in one of their User Code fields. You'll want to ensure that your Filter slide out option is enabled (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select Use filter slide outs).
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer list, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the User Code filter, select the first drop-down field and choose one of the User Code 1 - User Code 5 options.
- From the second drop-down, select the applicable option to filter, then click the X to apply it.
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select View (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.