The User Code customer list quick filter can be used to find out which contacts have specific information saved in one of their User Code fields.
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer list, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the User Code filter, select the first drop-down field and choose one of the User Code 1 - User Code 5 options.
- From the second drop-down, select the applicable option to filter, then click the X to apply it.
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.