Use the Info Last Changed filter to show contacts with a change to their address, phone number, or one of their email addresses, as well as any new contacts that have been added within a specific timeframe.
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer List, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Info Last Changed field, select Between.
- Enter a range within the two date fields, then click the X to apply it.
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.