After setting up the Checklist, you can filter based on whether tasks have been completed or if tasks have not been completed. The Checklist quick filter is available for all contact lists (Customer, Unit, and Address). You'll want to ensure that your Filter slide out option is enabled (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select Use filter slide outs).
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From any of the contact lists, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Checklist filter, select a checklist item from the drop-down options given in the first drop-down field.
- Select either Checked (those that have the task selected in their profile), or Unchecked.
- If you chose Checked from the step above, enter a range within the two date fields, then click the X to apply the filter.
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select View (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.