Congratulations on purchasing Boulevard, the leading software program for the Mary Kay community and other industries. The following information will guide you to articles in the online help center that will walk you through downloading and installing your new software program and entering your business information, inventory, and contacts. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
- Click on the following link and sign in Software Release.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions checkbox, then click Download.
- If given the choice, please choose to Open or Run; otherwise, select Save.
- If you weren't given the choice to run or where to save the file, you can locate the setup.exe file for the browser you are using to open it (or from File Explorer, open your Downloads folder to locate the setup.exe file).
- Follow the on-screen prompts when the installation begins, then click Finish.
- Locate the newly created shortcut and double-click to launch Boulevard.
You can take a physical count of your on-hand inventory and then enter it into Boulevard following one of the options below or import product orders from the company website from up to two years in the past.
See Taking a Physical Inventory Count to print an inventory worksheet, as shown from the product list (recommended).
To add your current base inventory (instead of importing past product orders as mentioned above), we recommend viewing the videos for both methods and then deciding which option you prefer. Option 1 will guide you through adding the amounts directly to the On Hand field of the product list. See Entering Your Base Inventory for detailed instructions.
|Option 1 will guide you through adding the amounts directly to the On Hand field of the product list.
|Option 2 will guide you through creating a Base Inventory Order that you receive into your inventory, which will then update the On Hand amounts in your product list.
You can add customer purchases by creating a new invoice, which will reduce your inventory amounts, or by creating historical invoices, which will not be deducted from your inventory amounts. There are several different ways to begin creating an invoice (the example below is from the customer profile toolbar).
Payments can be added to the invoice if the payment is made during the initial purchase. Or, if the payment was given later, it can be posted to their account from the contact list or contact profile toolbars. See Posting Payments for more information.
- Back up to an Online Option Automatically (Cloud-based)
- Add or Delete an Expense Entry or Create, Edit or Delete a Recurring Expense
- Handling Personal Use
- Handle Demos, Donations, or Expired/Product Loss
- Sync & Install Avenue (applicable if you've purchased the Avenue app or Mobile Pro Package)
To ensure that you are notified when we post important info, we recommend that you Like Us on Facebook and add us to your News Feed.
- Click News Feed, then select Edit Preferences.
- Find and click Main Street Software, Inc. to ensure you'll always see our posts at the top of your News Feed.