Congratulations on your decision to purchase Boulevard, the leading software program for the Mary Kay community and other industries too!
Our mission is to teach you how to utilize Boulevard's potential to manage your business easily. Our goal is to help you simplify and reduce the amount of time spent on paperwork (and even the computer too), so you can spend more time on what matters most - growing your business!
The following are links to the articles located throughout the online help center that will walk you through downloading and installing your new software program, then entering your business information, inventory, and contacts.
Step 1: Install Boulevard
- Click on the following link and log in: Software Release.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions checkbox, then click Download. View
- If given the choice, please choose Run otherwise select Save. View
- If you were not given the choice to Run or where to save the file, hold the key then press . This will bring up a list of your recently downloaded files (or in File Explorer, open your Downloads folder).
- From the files listed, locate the setup file with today's date, and depending on the browser you're using either click on Open, Run, or click on the file itself to launch it.
- When the installation process begins, follow the on-screen prompts, then click Finish. View
Step 2: Settings & Customization
- Entering Your Business Information & Preferences
- Customizing the Look of Boulevard
- Customizing Invoices & Adding Images
Step 3: Inventory
Step 4: Contacts
Step 5: Sales
- Add, Edit, or Delete an Expense Entry
- Handling Personal Use
- Handle Section 1 Demos, Donations, or Expired Product
- Sync & Install Avenue (only applicable if you've purchased the Avenue app or Mobile Pro Package)
To ensure that you are notified when we post important info if you haven't already, we recommend that you Like Us on Facebook (Are you using the new Facebook layout? Click here for updated instructions to like and add us to your News Feed).
Add us to Your News Feed:
- Click News Feed, then select Edit Preferences.
- Find and click Main Street Software, Inc. to ensure that you'll always see our posts at the top of your News Feed. View