- June 2017 ProPay made security protocol changes. To use ProPay inside Boulevard, you'll want to ensure that you have Boulevard 2018 file version 22.214.171.124 or higher installed.
- For your customer's protection, once the payment method has been added, the full credit card number can not be accessed in it's entirety. The payment information is stored using ProPay's ProtectPay service.
Add a ProPay Payment Method
- Open the contact's profile, click the button.
- Click Add.
- Enter in the applicable fields Card Number, Expiration Date, ZIP/Postal Code and Name (as it appears on card).
- When finished click OK to accept and close the ProPay Payment Information form, then click Close.
Remove a ProPay Payment Method
- Open the contact's profile and click the button.
- Select the card to be removed, then click Delete.
- Repeat step 2 for any additional cards to be removed, then click Close.